Certifications available upon checkout
KN95 protective mask, FFP2 certified, GB standard, non-woven fabric, melt-blown fabric, ear loops, nose bridge clip. High-quality, disposable face mask with particulate filtering at 95 percent or greater filtration efficiency for particles down to 0.3 microns in size. Comfortable, light-weight mask with ear loops and adjustable nosepiece for secure fit and seal.
- Filter performance – (must be ≥ X% efficient): ≥ 95%. Effectively filters out air pollution, dust, bacteria, odor, dust, pollen, and so on, protecting the respiratory system.
- Test agent: NaC
- Flow rate: 85 L/min
- Total inward leakage (TIL)* – tested on human subjects each performing exercises: ≤ 8% leakage (individual and Arithmetic mean)
- Inhalation resistance – max pressure drop: ≤ 350 Pa
- Flow rate: 85/min
- Exhalation resistance - max pressure drop: ≤ 250 Pa
- Exhalation valve leakage requirement: Depressurization to 0 Pa ≥ 20 sec
- Force applied: -1180 Pa
- CO2 clearance requirement: ≤ 1%
- 4-Layer Construction: For maximum filtration of particles
- Optimal fitment: Three-dimensional cutting, fine stitching. The face mask fits tightly to the face.
- Elastic ear loop: High-quality elastic ear loop, suitable for different face shapes and sizes. Does not slip, allows you to attach or remove quickly and easily.
- Built-in adjustable metal nose-bridge strip: Metal nose-bridge strip can be pressed gently to fit the nose bridge for a better seal.