- You will not permanently store cache any data retrieved using the Sourcengine APIs
- You will only use the Sourcengine APIs for the purpose of on-demand search and not for bulk data capture using bots.
- You will not host or provide to any third party any material retrieved via the Sourcengine APIs (including datasheets or images)
- You will not sell the information, nor any derivative data, retrieved from the Sourcengine APIs
- You will not share your login & API key outside of your company and, to the extent that a login & API key is specific to you individually, you will not share it with any other person
- You will not assign or transfer your login & API key to any individuals or entities outside your company
- You will not aggregate the data from the Sourcengine APIs into other publicly-facing/commercial APIs or data services
- You will identify Sourcengine as the source of any information derived from the Sourcengine APIs
- You will not scrape, download, post or transmit data from any Sourcengine site or API
- You will not share any technical aspects or documentation of the APIs with any 3rd party and you will not reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code from any API or any related software
- You will not threaten the integrity, performance or reliability of the APIs, including but not limited to performance/stress tests, or in any manner that attempts to destabilize the security of the APIs
- If you operate a website that incorporates Sourcengine APIs, calls to the APIs must include the end user's IP address. Non-website use of the Sourcengine APIs must include a unique user identifier
- Sourcengine may use your company or product name in the promotion of Sourcengine APIs
- Sourcengine sets and enforces limits on your use of the APIs (e.g. limiting the number of API requests that you may make or the number of users you may serve), in our sole discretion. You agree to, and will not attempt to circumvent, such limitations documented with each API. If you would like to use any API beyond these limits, you must obtain Sourcengine's express consent (and Sourcengine may decline such request or condition acceptance on your agreement to additional terms and/or charges for that use). To seek such approval, contact the relevant Sourcengine API team for information.
- You will comply with any, and all applicable laws and regulations
- Sourcengine reserves the right to modify these terms at any time
**Failure to comply may result in revocation of access and any other remedy available at law or in equity.